The PHAs offer a range of services and activities for their members. These include:
- Continuing Professional Development
- Seminars, lectures, conferences and workshops
- Publications - Circa: The Journal of Professional Historians
- Professional libraries
- A catalogue of published and unpublished work produced by PHA members
- Meetings and social activities
Contact your PHA for further information.
Information on employment opportunities, business advice and professional insurance is also available through the Business Resources pages on this website.
Historia - PHA's quarterly e-bulletin
Join our e-bulletin to keep up-to-date with news and views from professional historians around Australia: